The Memorial Hall, Stourton, Wiltshire
** Reopening Monday 20th July 2020 **
** New guidelines for covid-safe hall use **
Dear Hall User, welcome back we’ve missed you!
In order to adhere to Government Guidelines, we ask you observe the points below when using or hiring the hall.
· Each event must have a leader who is responsible for those attending and guidelines are being adhered to. The leader MUST be familiar with the detailed instructions provided on our web site/noticeboard (link below)
· Hand sanitiser should be available for all users when in the Hall. Please use it when entering and leaving the building. The public toilets in the courtyard are available but please try to limit their use in terms of numbers at any one time.
· All users will be responsible for ensuring that 1m plus meter social distancing is observed when in the Hall. Floor markers have been set up at a 2 m distance along the walls and are for your guidance. For the moment we are limiting numbers within the Hall to 20.
· Please ensure that your name and contact details (contact number and email address) have been entered on the form located by the hand sanitiser. This should be retained by the event leader in line with our guidance.
· If any user/hirer shows signs of being unwell with a persistent cough and high temperature, following the hall hire, you must inform the Hall Manager immediately by emailing; email@example.com or phone 07971 811347. Please ensure you include the date and time of your booking so we can contact all others at the event.
We reserve the right to close the Hall without notice should there be a risk to the public following any event.
Thank you for your co-operation
Stourton Memorial Hall Management and Committee
Located in one of the most romantic and picturesque settings in the heart of the beautiful Stourhead Estate, Wiltshire.
Welcome to our website. Here you will discover everything you need to book your dream wedding, event or party. As the jewel in the National Trust Crown, Stourhead Gardens offer stunning locations for your civil ceremony and as such, the Memorial Hall Stourton is the place for your wedding reception.